Every employer is required under law to appoint at least one Competent Health and Safety Person so as to assist them meet their legal health and safety obligations. This being a requirement under the Management of Health & Safety Regulations 1999. Any employer who has not done this is in breach of their statutory duty under Health and Safety Legislation and therefore becomes liable to criminal prosecution.
Our Competent Adviser Service:
Our team will deliver to your Company a Friendly, Expert Advisory Service from highly qualified Health and Safety Professionals (CMIOSH, MIIRSM).
The Service includes -
- A Certificate of Engagement of our External Competent Advisory Service, this being valid for one year. The certificate is provided in a pdf format so that you can include the document into your job tenders and display it in your office reception area.
- A CV of your nominated W&W External Competent Advisor. This being a CMIOSH registered health and safety practitioner. Again, this being a useful document to include within your tenders.
- Office hours telephone help line for health and safety related issues which you may come across during your companies daily scope of works.
- Provision of advisory guidance by emails relating to your health and safety questions and queries. This giving your Nominated Responsible Person step by step guidance on how to deal with and address issues within your working environment.
- Advice and updates as Health & Safety Legislation changes.
- Regular newsletters containing general & construction advice and any legislation date changes where applicable.
from only £360 (ex vat) per year.
Buy online today and be covered immediately.
See our Safety Foundation Pack Service if you require a more in depth packages.