Our Fire Risk Assessment Service Includes -
The allocation of one of our Fire Consultants who are fully qualified to carry out your bespoken Fire Risk Assessment. Our Consultants competencies being –
- Technical accredited by a recognised fire related examination board.
- Experienced in the techniques of fire risk assessment and completion of a recognised Fire Authorities document.
- Practical experience gained during many years’ service as a ‘Lead Fireman’
- Consultants attendance to your premises whereby they take a systematic approach to assessing the risks presented by fire.
- Completion of your Fire Risk Assessment, which is then delivered to you in an easy to read format, which further includes a designated section which includes ‘Recommended Improvement Actions/Deficiencies’ for your Management Team to act upon and implement.
- An opportunity to discuss the findings of the completed Fire Risk Assessment with our Consultant either over the telephone or if so desired at your place of work.
Our Service Covers Small to Large Complexed Businesses – Please Feel Free to Contact Us to Discuss Your Exacting Details.
Prices Start From £350 + vat, Plus Travel
Who can carry out a Fire Risk Assessment –
Anyone who is deemed competent to do so. Competency being key to the development of a ‘suitable and sufficient’ Fire Risk Assessment.
Types of buildings which require a Fire Risk Assessment -
- Offices and Shops
- Care Homes and Hospitals
- Community Centres, places of Worship
- Shared Accommodation
- Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants
- Schools and Sports Centres
- Hotels and Hostels
- Factories and Warehouses
How often do I need to review my Fire Risk Assessment –
Best practice is annually or more frequently if one or more of the follow occurrences take place -
- If the premises are modified i.e. extended, altered in any way
- Changes to work operations/practices carried out within the premises e.g. hot works, hot processes
- Changes to the use of the premises e.g. numbers attending the premises, sleeping accommodation etc.
- Changes in the personal circumstances of employees (etc.) attending the premises i.e. if persons are/become disabled (blind/partially sighted, hard od hearing/deaf, mobility impaired)
- In the event of the Fire Authorities intervention or other Authoritative Body
- Legislational changes come into effect etc.
Note: The above is not a definitive list.