In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we as a company are conscious that these are difficult times for all and wish to support wherever possible businesses like yours.
Therefore, we are offering the following discount and payment option, which we reserve the right to review as developments take place and amended accordingly with due notification to yourselves:
- The cost of this service to you is offered at a £50 discount on our usual fee.
- Further to this, to ease cash flow within your business we are offering the option of paying 50% of the discounted cost (as above) on our engagement of services with the balance being paid prior to the submission of your elected SSIP accredited provider i.e. SafeContractor, CHAS, SMAS etc. To take advantage of this payment option, please contact us.
Note: These terms are applicable for this year only and will be reviewed annually based on the prevailing circumstances at that time.
CHAS is a leading Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme. Many companies insist on their suppliers and sub-contractors being ‘CHAS Accredited’ before they contract with them.
To the inexperienced business, CHAS looks like a lengthy bureaucratic process, to us it is just a series of processes that do not faze us at all. The key is in giving the assessors what they want first time, with evidence to back up your claims, to avoid any rejections.
- With our help and guidance, and for a fixed fee (irrespective of how many submissions your paperwork may take) we will assist you in the accreditation process until you have satisfied the requirements, enabling you to focus on doing what you do best, running your own business.
- A dedicated member of Watson and Watson staff will liaise with you to discuss your existing systems and then get to work on the application. Chances are that you probably have a lot of the systems in place already but perhaps haven’t written them down formally. What we’ll do is put together a tangible application that allows you to demonstrate your systems to the assessor, which will lead to your accreditation.
- In the unlikely event you do not achieve accreditation, provided you have followed all of our advice, implemented the systems, and returned the required evidence, then we will fully refund the monies paid to us. Accreditation body fees are payable directly to them and are in addition to this.
Which SSIP Do I Need?
Health and Safety should be an integral part of your business and there are many different accreditation schemes which allow you to highlight your competence and best practices in health and safety, but how do I know which one to apply for?
Find out more information on SSIP accreditations here.
Free SafeContractor Express Membership – which is worth over £200, when completing your SafeContractor application with us.
Watson and Watson are delighted to be able to offer both new and existing Clients Free SafeContractor Express Membership.
The Express Membership package is ideal for our Clients who require the SafeContractor accreditation as fast as possible, this fast tracking the SafeContractor assessment after submission.