This service is offered to assist Companies who are currently carrying out essential work or are endeavouring to mobilise their workforce to resume operations and wish to ensure that their procedures and control measures are as robust as is possible.
We endeavour to cover most industries with this service such as:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehousing & Storage
- Educational Facilities
Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service includes:
- Review of your current Coronavirus (COVID-19) documentation – this being a desktop review facilitated by you sharing your documentation via email or by a secured cloud sharing application (Dropbox for Business).
- Our provision of draft Coronavirus (COVID-19) documentation, such as –
- Coronavirus Policy
- Home Working Policy
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment (as applicable) –
- Construction Site
- Domestic Premises Work
- Home working
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Toolbox Talks –
- Cleaning in a Non-Healthcare Setting (for bodily fluids etc)
- Site Inspection, this being focussed on your workplace in terms of being ‘COVID Secure’ and as such assessing your current Coronavirus (COVID-19) control measures; the findings being delivered to you in a subsequent report which your Management Team can then act upon.
- Newsletters covering Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments as well as a wide range of Health and Safety topics as they occur, this helping you to keep informed on the latest developments – this service for a period of one year on the engagement of our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service.
For additional Support Services, please view our External Competent H&S Adviser Service.
The Cost to provide this Service
- Full Service (as listed above) – From £495 + vat – this offers a £50 saving on docs only at £150 – see Option 3.
- Site Inspections Only – £395 + vat – within 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham.
- POA – if over 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham.
- COVID-19 Document Review/Provision of Draft Documents – £150 + vat
*Note: Our External Competent H&S Adviser Service and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service can be purchased together from £657 + vat – usual price of the External Competent H&S Adviser Service when purchased as a standalone service is £325 + vat.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01623 753 654 for a no obligation Chat.
The Cost to provide this Service for our Existing SSIP & External Competent Advisers Clients
- COVID-19 Full Service (as listed above) –
- £395 + vat – includes a Site Inspection within 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham
- Site Inspection – if over 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham