This service is offered to assist Companies who are currently carrying out essential work or are endeavouring to mobilise their workforce to resume operations and wish to ensure that their procedures and control measures are as robust as is possible.
We endeavour to cover most industries with this service such as:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Warehousing & Storage
- Educational Facilities
Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service includes:
- Review of your current Coronavirus (COVID-19) documentation – this being a desktop review facilitated by you sharing your documentation via email or by a secured cloud sharing application (Dropbox for Business).
- Our provision of draft Coronavirus (COVID-19) documentation, such as –
- Coronavirus Policy
- Home Working Policy
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment (as applicable) –
- Construction Site
- Domestic Premises Work
- Home working
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Toolbox Talks –
- Cleaning in a Non-Healthcare Setting (for bodily fluids etc)
- COVID-19 Site/Workplace Inspection, this being focussed on your workplace in terms of being ‘COVID Secure’ and as such assessing your current Coronavirus (COVID-19) control measures; the findings being delivered to you in a subsequent report which your Management Team can then act upon.
- Newsletters covering Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments as well as a wide range of Health and Safety topics as they occur, this helping you to keep informed on the latest developments – this service for a period of one year on the engagement of our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service.
For additional Support Services, please view our External Competent H&S Adviser Service.
The Cost to provide this Service
- Full Service (as listed above) – From £495 + vat – this offers a £50 saving on docs only at £150 – see Option 3.
- Site Inspections Only – £395 + vat – within 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham.
- POA – if over 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham.
- COVID-19 Document Review/Provision of Draft Documents – £150 + vat
*Note: Our External Competent H&S Adviser Service and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service can be purchased together from £657 + vat – usual price of the External Competent H&S Adviser Service when purchased as a standalone service is £325 + vat.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01623 753 654 for a no obligation Chat.
The Cost to provide this Service for our Existing SSIP & External Competent Advisers Clients
- COVID-19 Full Service (as listed above) –
- £395 + vat – includes a Site Inspection within 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham
- Site Inspection – if over 100-mile radius of our offices based in Nottingham
We also offer Site & Workplace Inspections for manufacturing and construction sites etc, for more information please view our Site & Workplace Inspections service page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of having a COVID-19 Site/Workplace inspection?
- COVID-19 Inspections are carried out by professionally qualified Health & Safety Consultants, which ensures that the findings of the inspection are comprehensive.
- Our COVID-19 Inspections offer an independent (fresh eyes) approach, which often highlights aspects of controlling the Coronavirus transmission which may have been overlooked.
- The COVID-19 Inspection demonstrates to your employees that you are serious about their health and wellbeing when returning to the workplace environment.
- The findings are documented in a comprehensive COVID-19 Inspections Report which the Management Team can act upon.
- Once the findings have been acted upon, you can be reasonably assured that you are compliant and can post the Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020.
What do I need to do to ensure that I am compliant with the COVID-19 Government guidelines?
As per the Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020 poster and the Government guidelines*, when all practical measures have been implemented/adhered to you can be reasonably confident that you are compliant.
*See the link on our H&S Information Hub page – Gov. Working Safely During COVID-19 for guidelines.
To assist you in being COVID-19 Secure we offer the following support services:
- Review or provision of associated documents.
- COVID-19 Site/Workplace Inspections.
- Newsletter, which assists your nominated responsible person in keeping up to date with the latest developments.
How can you help to ensure that we have in place all practical measures to control the transmission of the COVID-19 virus?
The best solution to this is engaging our COVID-19 Site/Workplace Inspection service, this with the other COVID-19 support services which we offer assists you in the implementation of applicable practical measures into your workplace.
How can I keep up to date with developments and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance?
When engaging our service, you get regular Newsletters which include developments, this is also underpinned by our website’s H&S Information Hub, which provides links to the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information as well as other health and safety news/developments which may be applicable to your business.