Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we as a company are conscious that these are difficult times for all and wish to support wherever possible businesses like yours.
Therefore, we are offering the following discount and payment option, which we reserve the right to review as developments take place and amended accordingly with due notification to yourselves:
- The cost of this service to you is offered at a discounted cost of £325 + vat per year – usually priced at £360 + vat per year
- We are also offering a payment option which is based on quarterly payments, this would mean that if opted for you would pay £81.25 every three months – with the subsequent cover and documentation being renewed on receipt of payment. To take advantage of this payment option, please contact us.
Note: These terms are applicable for this year only and will be reviewed annually based on the prevailing circumstances at that time.
Every employer is required under law to appoint at least one Competent Health and Safety Person to assist them meet their legal health and safety obligations.
This being a requirement under the Management of Health & Safety Regulations 1999, any employer who has not done this is in breach of their statutory duty under Health and Safety Legislation and therefore becomes liable to criminal prosecution.
Our team will deliver to your Company a Friendly, Expert Advisory Service from highly qualified Health and Safety Professionals. Our specialist service includes:
- A Certificate of Engagement of our External Competent Advisory Service, this being valid for one year. The certificate is provided in a pdf format so that you can include the document into your job tenders and display it in your office reception area.
- A CV of your nominated W&W External Competent Adviser. This being a CMIOSH registered health and safety practitioner. Again, this being a useful document to include within your tenders.
- Office hours telephone help line for health and safety related issues which you may come across during your companies’ daily scope of works.
- Provision of advisory guidance by emails relating to your health and safety questions and queries. This giving your Nominated Responsible Person step by step guidance on how to deal with and address issues within your working environment.
- Advice and updates as Health & Safety Legislation changes.
- Regular newsletters containing general & construction advice and any legislation date changes where applicable.
- Our Competent H&S Adviser Service when opted for covers your company for a full 12 months.Note: A maximum of 5-hours remote Consultancy time is included in this service
Did you know that for an additional £120 + VAT we can assist you with your SSIP application including CHAS, SMAS and Safe Contractor accreditations.
For additional COVID-19 Support Services, please view our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Service.