What could be better than a qualified Health and Safety Professional delivering quality, factual, and interesting Toolbox Talks to your team? The answer is nothing is! What we do understand though is that providing such a person, to come and deliver at your offices is not a cheap option so we put our thinking caps on and decided to harness modern technology to deliver this service.
Our delivery method is simple. We will invite your team via ‘Zoom’*, this facilitating two-way interaction when delivering the Virtual Toolbox Talk service. This will allow us to broadcast into your offices, training room or site locations via our HD Webcam, ensuring a quality image is delivered from our training facilities. Thus, reaching out to all your employees who may be on the road, working from home, or even round the world.
*The Virtual Health and Safety Toolbox Talk service can also be delivered via Microsoft Teams but this will govern the number of individual attendees to 4 – this being due to the current limitations set by Microsoft – please advise if you prefer this option.
All you will need is a Laptop, PC, iPad, Smart Phone or similar device which is set up to receive emails*1, as the invitation to join the Virtual Toolbox Talk is accessed in this way; thereafter you are good to go – just sit back, ask questions and enjoy.
*1All Participants will need to supply their email addresses to gain access – if joining as individuals or just the main access email. Please note, that if a main access email is used, we will require a list of attendees as verified/signed for by your Management Team.
- Maintains your Employees current level of training by delivering short, sharp refresher training briefs
- Demonstrates your Companies commitment to maintaining appropriate levels of Employee training and thus helps to mitigate potential liabilities
- Satisfies the requirements of SSIP Accreditation, Principal Contractors and other contractual requirements
- Facilitates the delivery of what can sometimes be a difficult to organise event – due to the team’s work commitments and the team’s geographical locations etc
- Provides documented evidence of attendance – Register of Attendance
- Delivered by a reputable Health & Safety Company and qualified Health & Safety Professional
The Virtual Health and Safety Toolbox Talk Service includes:
- A qualified Health and Safety Professional with excellent presentation skills and knowledge
- Choice of topics from an extensive list, making it relevant to you
- Quality, insightful & factual content delivered directly to your team
- The ability to interact with the Health and Safety Professional via Q&A, making it specific and personal to your needs
- Timed 1/4 hour delivery slot to suit your needs– Monday to Friday 9-5
- The assurance that this method of delivery will be acceptable to scrutinization of SSIP Accreditation bodies.
- Post-delivery we will issue a Register of Attendance which will be signed by our Health and Safety Professional. This providing documented evidence of attendance for SSIP applications, Principal Contractors(etc) and so on.
Virtual Toolbox Talk Topics
We can provide Virtual Toolbox Talks on a wide range of subjects, with examples listed below.
Please call us on 01623 753 654 for your Virtual Toolbox Talk requirements if they need to be bespoke to your company’s requirements or if you do not see the type of Toolbox Talk listed and we will be happy to help.
Accident Prevention & Control
Accident Reporting & Investigation
Air-Inflatable Fall Protection
Alcohol & Drugs
Banksman & Slingers
CDM for Business Owners/Managers
Company Vehicles & Driving for Work
Control of Dust & Fumes
Control of Noise
COSHH – Chemicals & Substances
Electrical – Live Testing on Process Plant
Electricity on Site
Fire Prevention & Control
Hand Arm Vibration
Hoist & Hoist Towers
Legal Duties of Employees
Lifting Equipment & Operations
Method Statements & Risk Assessments
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
Mobile Scaffold Towers
Plant & Equipment
Portable, Hand-Held Electrical Tools
Protection of Eyes
Protection of Skin
Respirator Face Fit & Testing
Respirators Protective Equipment
Safe Isolation of Energy Sources – Lock Out Tag Out
Safe Working at Height
Safety in Demolition
Safety Inspections & Consultation
Safety with Steelwork
Signallers & Slingers
Slips, Trips & Falls
Sun Exposure & Cancer
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Tube & Fittings Scaffolding
Use of Face Masks
Vibration at Work
Working from Hop-Ups
Working from Scaffolding
Working in Close Proximity to Gas Flue Outlet
Working in Confined Spaces
Working with Safety Harness & Fall Restraint System